To keep you safe and help restrict the possible spread of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions during your full fibre install:
- If you or a member of your household have tested positive for COVID-19, are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, quarantining or self-isolating on the Installation Date please let us know urgently so we can reschedule.
- You may receive a call the day before your Installation Date to check your COVID-19 status, note this may be from a withheld number.
- Whilst the engineer is in your home, please:
- Clear any clutter and open doors and windows in the area that the engineer(s) are working.
- Vacate the room where the engineer(s) are working and stay 2m+ away.
- To minimise the time spent inside your home, the engineer will typically carry out the install on an exterior wall closest to where the fibre cable comes inside.
- You can read our article about changes to the installation process to keep you safe, or watch our video on our COVID-19 impact to new full-fibre orders page.