If you have a Technicolor Router you can follow the below article to configure the DNS Server's that are provided by DHCP. You may want to do this for parental control reasons using an external DNS Provider like Norton Connectsafe or similar.
- Make sure you are connected to the router via a hard wire or Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser and connect to http://192.168.1.1
- Click Login (Top Right) and enter the administrator details on the back of the router.
- Next click the Cog that appears when you hover over Local Network
- Click Show Advanced at the top.
- You can now enter one or more DNS Servers, Comma Separated, into the box.
- Click Save.
Please let us know if you have any problems and we will be happy to assist.