The UniFi® Dream Machine Pro is an all-in-one network appliance for a scalable network in an office, retail, or hospitality environment.
Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, the UDM Pro combines multiple functions into a single device:
- Advanced Security Gateway with Built-in 8 port 10/100/1000 switch
- Dual WAN Ports: One 10G SFP+ and One Gigabit RJ45
- One 10G SFP+ LAN Port
- Embedded Enterprise Software: UniFi Network
- 3.5" HDD Bay for NVR Storage (2.5" HDD also supported - optional extra)
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options:
- Dual WAN with Failover Supports dual internet/ISP connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops, it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
- Power Supply Redundancy and Failover The UDM Pro supports our PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS, model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power for backup1.
1Requires use of the USP-RPS (coming soon).
The UDM Pro offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management* to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Threat Management: Easily select and customize levels of security for viruses and malware, Point-to-Point (PtP) protection, hacking, internet traffic, and website reputation.
- Endpoint Scanning: The UDM Pro automatically scans endpoints (clients) connected to your network to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Honeypot: Embedded Honeypot functionality can detect malware, worms, and other types of malicious traffic trying to scan your network for vulnerabilities.
- DNS Content Filtering: DNS filters block traffic from sites with malicious, phishing, or adult content. There are three levels of DNS filtering security, each adding more protection.
- GeoIP Filtering: GeoIP filtering allows you to block outgoing, incoming, or bi-directional traffic designated by country. Use the UniFi threat map to select the countries you intend to block.
Automatic QoS Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic.
- VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the internet.
- Convenient VLAN Support The UDM Pro can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Innovative Display The 1.3" touchscreen displays status information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
The UDM Pro offers significantly greater performance over the previous generation of UniFi Security Gateways.
442.4 x 43.7 x 285.6 mm
(17.42 x 1.72 x 11.24")
3.90 kg (8.60 lb)
3.99 kg (8.80 lb)
(8) 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN Ports
Ethernet In-Band (1) Bluetooth BLE
|IDS/IPS Throughput||3.5 Gbps1|
|Processor||Quad ARM Cortex-A57 Core at 1.7 GHz|
|System Memory||4 GB DDR4|
|On-board Flash Storage||16 GB eMMC|
|Max Power Consumption||33W|
|Voltage Range||100 to 240VAC|
|Power Method||(1) Universal AC Input, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (1) RPS DC Input|
|Power Supply||Internal 50W/12V|
|LEDs||Activity Link/Speed/Activity Link/Speed/Activity|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV|
|Operating Temperature||e -10 to 40° C (14 to 104° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
1 Measured with iPerf3