Firstly let's explain which full-fibre FTTP broadband providers Giganet work with, as there could be a potential that we're not connected to the provider that is operating in our area - however this is rare as we work with the UK's largest providers.
Try checking another address:
- For example if you are 47 High Street, but there's a more specific option in our address picker like "First Floor, 47 High Street" and this matches your premises, select this. Alternatively if there's a business name in our address picker, try this.
- Due to quirks in the address picker, sometimes sub-addresses will show FTTP full-fibre broadband and others won't.
Are you sure full-fibre is available?
- Don't get confused with Virgin Media's coax (DOCSIS) cable broadband or BT's fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) broadband as being the same as full-fibre FTTP.
- Full-fibre FTTP broadband is where an fibre optical cable is routed into your home or business, and there's no copper between your property and the local exchange.
Do we work with that full-fibre FTTP provider?
- Giganet currently works with (BT) Openreach, CityFibre and Glide for full-fibre broadband services.
- We don't work with other providers that may be similarly laying full-fibre broadband in your area.