Giganet offers our home broadband customers various support options.
Fundamental to all support is that our core network is proactively monitored 24x7x365 and our engineers aim to resolve any core network incidents within 4 hours of an issue being detected.
For any wide-scale mass service outages, we also aim to pick these up proactively 24x7x365.
Live Network Status Page
Please bookmark and subscribe to our live network status page to be notified about any core network issues or pre-planned network maintenance that may affect your connection.
Recommended Support Procedure
- Check that the router and cables are all connected and powered on.
- Check our Live Network Status Page to see whether we're already aware of the incident.
- If your connection is down, please contact us by phone. If you experience this outside of our working hours, please leave a voicemail or raise a support ticket.
- If you have any non-urgent support question, please raise a new ticket.
Reporting a support incident
- Help Centre
- We respond to tickets during our business operating hours.
- Our support tickets are handled from our office in Fareham, Hampshire.
- Submit a new request here.
- Telephone - 0345 265 2222
- Our lines are open during our business operating hours.
- Our call centre is based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Giganet Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 5.30pm excluding public holidays.